Sizes: See sample photos for sizes. Message me for other sizes.
Vinyl Decals: Made of high quality waterproof vinyl film, these decals will permanently adhere to any smooth surface like glass or metal and will last up to 6 years outdoors. Decals are not a solid stickers with printed images. Decals are die cut from a solid piece of film, with parts removed to create a design. The surface will show through the removed parts of the decal.
Colors: Choose a color from the chart when placing and order. Dark colors are not recommended for application on car windows.
1. Air temp. above 70°F (21°C), with very low humidity.
2. Clean surface with window cleaner or rubbing alcohol, allow to air dry.
3. Decide placement and mark.
4. Lay decal face down, slowly peel off paper backing. Check that ALL of the decal pieces are attached to the transfer tape.
5. Stretch slightly to prevent wrinkling and apply to surface.
6. Starting from center, firmly rub with plastic card towards edges to remove air bubbles.
7. Starting at corner, peel off transfer tape. Firmly rub again with fingertips to remove any more air bubbles (or use a pin to pop, then smooth.)
Email barkoutlouddecals [!at] gmail.com if you need help.
3-5 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
These decals (a.k.a vinyl stickers) are cut from a solid piece of high quality waterproof pressure sensitive vinyl with portions of vinyl that are not part of the design are removed. Then, the remaining pieces that make up the design are then covered in transfer tape, which is used to transfer the decal from the paper backing onto a surface, such as a car window. Decals will permanently adhere to any smooth surface such as glass, metal or plastic. Decals will last up to 6 years outdoors and almost forever indoors. Application instructions included.
Air temperature need to be above 70°F (21°C) with no humidity.
1. Clean surface well, allow to dry.
2. Lay transfer tape side down of a flat surface. Peel the paper backing off. Check that ALL the sections of the decal are attached to the transfer tape.
3. Holding the transfer tape taunt, apply decal to surface.
4. Starting from center of the decal and working toward the edges, with your hands, rub the decal onto the surface. Then, using a plastic card, or decal squeegee, to firmly rub and smooth out the decal to ensure full contact with the surface and to remove air bubbles.
5. Starting at a corner, roll back the transfer tape. After the tape is removed, give the decal a good run with your fingertips.
Vinyl decals will permanently adhere to any smooth surface such as glass, plastic or metal. You can stick them onto car windows, water bottles, binders, smooth metal, mirrors, smooth walls, phone cases, laptops, tablet cases, etc.
Some surfaces may be damaged by removal of vinyl decals if done incorrectly. For glass, use a flat blade razor to scape decal off. The same technique can be used on metal, taking care not to scratch the surface. For plastics, vinyl decals can be peeled off with a fingernail. Use adhesive solvent to remove any glue residue.
My shirt graphics are made from a high-quality, professional grade, heat transfer vinyls (HTV) that are flexible, durable and will last through years of washings.
I apply the HTV shirt graphics to cotton, poly-cotton, polyester or poly-cotton blends garments using a commercial grade heat press. Graphics cannot be applied to nylon, mesh or other fabric types.
Many of my products can be customized by adding your dog's names or other text. If a product is customizable, that option will be activated in the product listing. If there isn't an option to customize, or you want to change your order, you can send me a message. I'll reply within 24 hours.
I can use a photo of your dog to make a CUSTOM GRAPHIC just fro you. Graphics can be made into decals, or even put too shirts or tote bags. See the custom graphic listings for details on pricing. The process takes 2-5 weeks depending on how complex of a design and you will get to approve the final design before its made.
I ship every order via U.S. Postal Service unless prearranged by agreement between myself and buyer. Please allow up to 3 weeks before contacting me. For orders outside the U.S., please allow up to 6 weeks. After that time, if your order has not arrived, I will happily work with you for a replacement or refund as needed.
• Do not dry clean or iron over the heat transfer graphic directly. Will result in the graphic melting and ruining garment.
• Lay your new HTV garment flat for 24 hours prior to washing or wearing.
• Wash and dry garments inside out.
• Use only mild detergent with cold or warm water temperature.
• Dry on a low/tumble setting or hang dry.