Size: 6.5 inches wide by 5 inches tall. Fits car windows and laptops.
These decals (a.k.a stickers) are great for car windows, reusable water bottles, laptops, tablets and other smooth surfaces. Made of a highest quality waterproof pressure sensitive vinyl that permanently adheres to any smooth surface such as glass, metal or plastic. Rated to last up to 6 years outdoors and almost forever indoors. Application instructions included.
I offer lots of popular colors including GLITTER! Message me: for more colors options, to make oversized decals or to design custom decals.
How to apply: You only get one shot - so be sure to get it right - check alignment and spacing before peeling off transfer tape.
1. Clean surface very well and allow to dry.
2. Peel the tape side from the paper side, the decal should come off the paper backing, sticking to the transfer tape. Check that ALL the tiny bits transferred onto the transfer tape.
3. Visually align it before applying. Holding the tape taunt, apply decal to surface. You don't want any wrinkles.
5. Starting from center, use plastic card to firmly rub decal onto surface. Use smooth strokes and firm pressure.
6. Slowly, starting at a corner, peel back the tape. After the tape is removed, give the decal a good run with your fingertips.
1-3 business days
Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. I'm not responsible for delays due to customs.
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Vinyl decals, also known as a stickers, are made from a thin vinyl film with pressure sensitive adhesive backing. My decals are made from the same high-quality materials used to make professional signage and vehicle graphics. They will last 4-6 years outdoors and practically forever indoors. Durability depends on sun exposure and how often the surface is handled, such as water bottles and phone cases.
1. Clean surface.
2. Decide placement of decal BEFORE removing backing paper.
3. Lay decal down on a flat surface, paper side up, then peel off the paper backing, leaving the decals stuck to the transfer tape.
4. Gently, stretch out the transfer tape and press both edges onto surface.
5. Starting at the center and working out to edge, use a plastic card to remove air bubbles.
6. Slowly peel off transfer tape, rolling the tape back as you go.
7. Rub with fingers or plastic card after to ensure a good bonding to work out small air bubbles.
Vinyl decals will permanently adhere to any smooth surface such as glass, plastic or metal. You can stick them onto car windows, water bottles, binders, smooth metal, mirrors, smooth walls, phone cases, laptops, tablet cases, etc.
With exposure to the elements and sunlight, decals may fade, crack or peel over time. Don’t cry, you can remove that old one and get more! Some surfaces may be damaged by removal of vinyl decals. For glass, use a flat blade razor to scape decal off. The same technique can be used on metal, taking care not to scratch the surface. For plastics, vinyl decals can be peeled off with a fingernail. Use adhesive solvent to remove any glue residue.
My shirt graphics are made from a high-quality, professional grade, heat transfer vinyls (HTV) that are flexible, durable and will last through years of washings.
I apply the HTV shirt graphics to cotton, poly-cotton, polyester or poly-cotton blends garments using a commercial grade heat press. Graphics cannot be applied to nylon, mesh or other fabric types.
Many of my products can be customized by adding your dog's names or other text. If a product is customizable, that option will be activated in the product listing. If there isn't an option to customize, or you want to change your order, you can send me a message. I'll reply within 24 hours.
I can use a photo of your dog to make a CUSTOM GRAPHIC just fro you. Graphics can be made into decals, or even put too shirts or tote bags. See the custom graphic listings for details on pricing. The process takes 2-5 weeks depending on how complex of a design and you will get to approve the final design before its made.
I ship every order via U.S. Postal Service unless prearranged by agreement between myself and buyer. Please allow up to 2 weeks from the time you receive the shipping notification before contacting me. For orders outside the U.S., please allow up to 3 weeks. After that time, if your order has not arrived, I will happily work with you for a replacement or refund as needed.